Press Here to Create A Rating!
Press Here to Hide the Rating Form
Overview from eCalendar
- Physics : The basic laws of electricity and magnetism; geometrical optics.
Terms: Winter 2019
Instructors: Michael Hilke (Winter)
- 3 hours lectures, 3 hours laboratory in alternate weeks; tutorial sessions
- Prerequisite: PHYS 131.
- Corequisite: MATH 141 or higher level calculus course.
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken or are taking PHYS 102, or who have taken CEGEP objective 00US or equivalent.
- Laboratory sections have limited enrolment