Press Here to Create A Rating!
Press Here to Hide the Rating Form
Overview from eCalendar
- 430: Neuroscience : Students undertake an independent research project in the field of neursocience under the guidance of an established McGill neuroscientist. They are expected to obtain hands-on research experience in their supervisor’s laboratory, learn about the strengths and limitations of the methodology and work independently.
Terms: Fall 2018
Instructors: Monroe W Cohen, Joseph Alan Dent (Fall)
- Prerequisites: NSCI 200, NSCI 201, NSCI 300
- Corequisites: NSCI 400D1, NSCI 400D2
- Restrictions: Only open to U3 students registered in the B.Sc. Honours Neuroscience. Requires departmental approval. Students must register for both NSCI 430D1 and NSCI 430D2. No credit will be given for this course unless both NSCI 430D1 and NSCI 430D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms.
- Students must register for both NSCI 420D1 and NSCI 420D2
- No credit will be given for this course unless both NSCI 430D1 and NSCI 430D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms.
- 410/420: Neuroscience : Independent laboratory research in neuroscience.
Terms: Fall 2018, Winter 2019
Instructors: Joseph Alan Dent (Fall) Joseph Alan Dent (Winter)