Press Here to Create A Rating!
Press Here to Hide the Rating Form
Overview from eCalendar
- Management Core : Introduction to principles and concepts of information systems in organizations. Topics include information technology, transaction processing systems, decision support systems, database and systems development. Students are required to have background preparation on basic micro computer skills including spreadsheet and word-processing.
Terms: Fall 2018, Winter 2019, Summer 2019
Instructors: Richard George Donovan, Arman Falahati (Fall) Richard George Donovan, Malleswara Talla, Stuart A Forman, Eric Torkia (Winter) Arman Falahati (Summer)
- Prerequisite (Continuing Studies): CMSC 101 Mathematical Tools for Management Professionals or equivalent Basic computer skills including DOS, Spreadsheets and Word-processing and Database.
- Restriction: Fall sections restricted to BCom students
- Continuing Studies: requirement for the Institute of Internal Auditors, CMA, CGA
- A special seminar will be available to those students who do not possess the above basic computer skills, at the students’ own expense.