Press Here to Create A Rating!
Press Here to Hide the Rating Form
Overview from eCalendar
- Mathematics & Statistics (Sci) : Systems of linear equations, matrices, inverses, determinants; geometric vectors in three dimensions, dot product, cross product, lines and planes; introduction to vector spaces, linear dependence and independence, bases; quadratic loci in two and three dimensions.
Terms: Fall 2018, Winter 2019
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- 3 hours lecture, 1 hour tutorial
- Prerequisite: a course in functions
- Restriction A: Not open to students who have taken MATH 221 or CEGEP objective 00UQ or equivalent.
- Restriction B: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 123, MATH 130 or MATH 131, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Restriction C: Not open to students who are taking or have taken MATH 134.