Press Here to Create A Rating!
Press Here to Hide the Rating Form
Overview from eCalendar
- Computer Science (Sci) : Introduction to algorithm design and analysis. Graph algorithms, greedy algorithms, data structures, dynamic programming, maximum flows.
Terms: Fall 2018, Winter 2019
Instructors: Hamed Hatami (Fall) Adrian Roshan Vetta (Winter)
- 3 hours
- Prerequisite: COMP 250
- Corequisite(s): MATH 235 or MATH 240 or MATH 363.
- COMP 251 uses mathematical proof techniques that are taught in the corequisite course(s). If possible, students should take the corequisite course prior to COMP 251.
- COMP 251 uses basic counting techniques (permutations and combinations) that are covered in MATH 240and 363, but not in MATH 235. These techniques will be reviewed for the benefit of MATH 235 students.
- Restrictions: Not open to students who have taken or are taking COMP 252.